You have no items in your shopping cart.
Security & Privacy
Security & Privacy
Antidotestreet.com is an SSL Secured site.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose our personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- if Antidote Street ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Antidote Street ltd will be one of the transferred assets;
Will We Transfer Your Information Overseas?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically by PayPal, and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
How to contact us
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a charge of £10 for this.
We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.