So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
So Much Moisture! is a glycerin-rich formula, enhanced with natural botanical extracts, providing deep hydration and incredible softness.KEY BENEFITS:
- Deeply hydrating
- Provides incredible softness
- Enables very easy root lifting when styling with a styling pick
- Allows great stretch to better reflect length of hair.
- (Free- textured styles like puff, fro’hawks and afros are bigger and better!)
Nasties. Vegan friendly. Cruelty-free.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
It also contains royal jelly, a natural substance collected from queen honey bees, known for moisturizing hair and rejuvenating the scalp.
HOW TO USE:
For undefined textured styling, when coil definition is not a key element, (e.g. afros, pony puffs, frohawks, etc.)
- Pump into palms and gently massage throughout clean, conditioned hair
- Apply on hair nearest the scalp to
- Ease lifting with styling pick
- Add lots of fullness
- Discourage shrinkage
- Can be re-applied daily or whenever needed.
- Cleanse with one of the As I Am cleansers and apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner
- Distribute a small amount of So Much Moisture! throughout hair
- Proceed to style as usual. Keep in mind that after application, you will need a Twist Cream or Gel to define and hold your coil pattern.
- For daily use, refrain from over-applying if your desire is to retain coil definition.
- If hair feels dry, rub a small dab within palms and pat along the dampened top layer of your style. The glycerin in the formula will attract moisture from the air and onto your hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Royal Jelly, Glucose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glycerin, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceterayl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Chloride, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Dimethyl Stearamine
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.