Long & Luxe Strengthening Shampoo
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A special blend that works to promote healthier hair and scalp
- Cleanses hair and scalp gently and adds moisture
- Reduces tangles and combing damage
- Strengthens hair for longer hair lengths
- Helps prepare hair for styling
Nasties. Cruelty Free. Vegan Friendly.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
This shampoo has great lather and great slip to kickstart the detangling process!
HOW TO USE:
- Rub ample amount between palms
- Lather through wet hair
- Massage through hair and onto scalp
- Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat if necessary
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamide MIPA, Polysorbate 20, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice*, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Juice, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract*, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Royal Jelly, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Niacinamide, Phytosterols, Caffeine, Biotin, Glycerin, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Silica, Red 33/CI17200, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.