WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
For coily and curly hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A rich penetrating conditioner full of exceptional extracts of Coconut, Sugar Cane, Green Tea, Apple and Lemon, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and proven Hair Fortifiers.
- Moisturizes deep within the hair shaft
- Smooths and aligns cuticle layer
- Strengthens weak areas and repairs split ends
- Promotes shine
- Infused with pure herbal ingredients that stimulate the scalp and hair roots
- Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level
- Enhances manageability and overall hair health
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls.
HOW TO USE:
First, cleanse your hair with one of the As I Am cleansers: Cleansing Pudding or Coconut CoWash.
- Distribute Hydration Elation throughout hair
- Leave on 15 – 30 minutes, wearing a plastic cap.
- Optional: Allow conditioner to penetrate under a warm hood dryer for the deepest treatment.
- Remove cap, add a bit of water, and then carefully detangle hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Betaine, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosterols, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.