WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
All hair types, damaged and chemically-treated hair
WHAT IS IT?
A rich daily moisturiser full of natural butters and organic oils.
- Locks in moisture
- Gives dull dry hair softness, shine and manageability
- Contains Pro-vitamin B5, (known as Panthenol), to help repair split ends and strengthen hair
- Provides dehydrated hair with what it needs to look and behave its very best
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
When your hair feels a bit rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply sparingly or liberally depending upon your hair's need for moisture, manageability and vitality.
- Rub within palms and scrunch onto hair gently so that coils and curls are undisturbed.
- May also be used to set soft lustrous twists and twist-outs.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxylated Sorbitan Ester, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Lanolin, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.