WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Afro, curly, and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A Leave-In Tangle Releaser to make detangling so much easier!
Nasties. Vegan friendly. Cruelty free.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Imagine if your hair could be HEALTHIER after detangling instead of shedding and breaking! YESSS.HOW TO USE:
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.