WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days.
- Defines coils and curls
- Minimizes frizz
- Reduces shrinkage and enhances stretch
- Locks in precious moisture as you harmonise your coils
- Formulated with nature's best moisturisers and curl boosters
Nasties. Vegan friendly.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Fantastic hold without stiffness
HOW TO USE:
- Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
- To define your coils/curls, you may finger rake, comb through with a wide-toothed comb (Shingle), or finger style.
- Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- Fluff, separate or arrange your coils to style, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter® Cream onto hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum (Coumarin, Limonene), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.