Curl Clarity Shampoo
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
THE shampoo to remove the dull and bring on the SHINE.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
Nasties. Cruelty Free. Vegan Friendly.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
This is the perfect shampoo to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with the other As I Am® cleansers: Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Cleanser for the Hair & Scalp and Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner.
Immediately after clarifying is the perfect time to experience intense conditioning with As I Am® Hydration Elation® Intensive Conditioner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Glucose, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Chloride
- Use DAFNI on dry brushed hair. Brush slowly in a pulling motion. Using heat protector prior to the usage is recommended.