Hot Head Deep Conditioning Heat Cap - Posh
Be the first to get your hands on these most-wanted items as they sell out very fast. Pre-order now to get priority shipment. Expected shipment within 2 - 3 weeks.
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
All hair types and textures
WHAT IS IT?
Hot Head™ dramatically improves the results of your favorite deep conditioner, hair masque, oil, or other hair treatment. Without heat, your treatment can only do so much to improve the quality of your hair. Typically, the cuticle is closed, so the treatment is only able to work on the surface of the hair shaft. The results are minimal and superficial when compared to heat enhanced deep conditioning treatments. Hot Head enables the hair cuticle to open for an extended period, allowing the treatment to penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing it from the inside out.
Your Hot Head can be spot cleaned using a damp cloth and a mild detergent. This tends to be sufficient since you will always be wearing a disposable or reusable plastic shower cap as a barrier between the Hot Head and your conditioner immersed hair. If your cap gets a little linty, simply roll over it with a lint roller to make it come clean again.
Hot Head can be heated up in the microwave and used to deep condition for 20 to 45 mins. Please refer to our how to use section for detailed instructions.
- Eco Friendly – Handmade with all natural materials
- Reversible and Reusable
- Available in multiple colors
- Easy to use - Salon quality treatments in your home
- For all hair types and textures
- Produces enough heat for a 20-45 minute treatment
- No cords, No fuss - Freedom to move about while deep conditioning your hair
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Seriously LEVELS UP your Deep Conditioning game
100% cotton materials, flaxseed, and TLC.
HOW TO USE:
DEEP CONDITIONING AT HOME WITH HOT HEAD IS SUPER EASY!
- Simply wash hair, then gently towel dry to prevent dripping. Apply hair treatment of choice. Follow with a plastic cap, completely covering the hairline.
- Place Hot Head on a clean glass or ceramic plate in a 1000-watt microwave with elastic facing up. Power level must be lowered accordingly for higher wattage microwaves! Refer to your owners manual to find out how. Heat for a total of 3, 30-45-second intervals, removing your Hot Head to flip inside out and replace in the microwave at each interval. If additional heat is desired proceed in 10-20sec increments, following the above flipping method, until desired heat level is achieved. Do not exceed a combined total of 3min, from start to finish.
- Place heated Hot Head on head over plastic shower cap. For best results wear 20-45 minutes. Reheat for longer treatments when desired.
- Remove Hot Head completely at the conclusion of treatment. Allow hair to cool 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water to seal the hair cuticle. Style as usual.
Caution and Care:
Spot clean only. Do not immerse in water. Lint roller as needed. WARNING! Do not overheat; risk of fire! Always watch closely. Heating times areapproximate. Microwaves will vary. Touch test before wearing to avoid burns. Do not heat in conventional oven or stove top.