Olive & Tea Tree Oil Treatment
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
Deep oil treatment with salicylic acid for fighting dandruff from within. This goes deeper than the eye can see, nourishing and adding extra moisture to the scalp. Your scalp will thank you later
- Fights Dry & Itchy scalp
- Fights Dandruff
- Hydrates hair
Nasties. Cruelty Free. Vegan Friendly.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Gets rid of flakes on dry and itchy scalp. Seriously works like a CHARM!!!
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well before use
- Apply to dry and itchy areas as needed
- Massage into scalp
- Do not rinse
For hot oil treatments:
- Massage the oil into your scalp using fingertips
- Working your way from roots to ends, massage oil into your hair
- Wrap your hair with a heated, wet towel and allow it to sit for 20 minutes. Alternately, place hair under a clean shower cap and either sit under a heat cap or steamer for 15-20 minutes.
- Just allow your body heat to nourish your hair during the treatment. Follow with shampooing, etc. Repeat 1-2 times a month.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Piroctone Olamine, Ceramide NG, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Methyl Ionones, Lilial, Linalool