WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Thick and coily afro and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your hair!
- Cleanses hair of residue and product build-up
- Moisturizes as it cleanses
- Rids scalp of excess sebum, environmental impurities and shedding scalp debris
- Provides a soothing scalp treatment
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
Nasties. Cruelty Free. Vegan Friendly.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Contains a special blend of natural ingredients, including saw palmetto and phytosterols, that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp (DHT is the moleclule that causes hair loss!).
HOW TO USE:
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair.
- Lather product through hair and massage into scalp.
- Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on 3-5 minutes in order to eliminate shedding scalp debris.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phytosterols, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Piroctone Olamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate
Apply liberally to clean and wet hair.
Distribute evenly throughout entire head of hair from root to tip, keeping hair very wet.
Comb through and proceed to styling with As I Am JBCO Curling Crème or As I Am JBCO Smoothie to avoid flaking
If you are looking for that extra hydration boost, combine with As I Am JBCO Water.