Flower Garden Hair Butter
WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Dry & itchy hair
WHAT IS IT?
A nutrient-rich highly concentrated pure and organic butter formulated to combat dullness. Flower Garden Butter is a botanically power packed indulgence for dry and itchy scalp. This pink and velvety textured treat instantly absorbs into your strands.
- Deep Strand Nourishment. Has your hair and scalp ever said thank you? If not, this unique butter experience is the key to hearing your hair say those words. No, you won’t literally “hear” your hair say “thank you” but you will feel your hair say “thank you”. Treat your hair to a nourishing base of Organic Shea Butter with the curl defining oil of Sweet Almond and shine promoting Coconut Oil and Camellia Oil to help your curls retain moisture. This pink, velvety textured treat with its sweet and grounding essence of freshly picked rose petals, is designed to leave your hair truly feeling petal-soft.
- Deep Scalp Nourishment. This styling butter is made only from the finest floral essences found in nature. Packed with a rich array of botanical actives, antioxidants and vitamins, this unique formula is infused in a time-intensive process with Rose petals, Hibiscus petals, Lavender buds, Wild Pansy leaves and Green Tea Oil to deliver the ultimate nourishment to dry, itchy scalp.
- Potent. It packs a punch so a little goes a long way. Unlike conventional cremes, this butter is made without water, waxes or thickeners so the active ingredients have not been stripped out — allowing the benefits of the raw ingredients to be fully realised. Entirely made with pure hair softening ingredients, it melts nicely between your fingertips ready to be absorbed by your strands
What it does:
- A time-sensitive infused organic butter with wild scalp stimulating wild harvested flowers and herbs in our Root Blossom™ Complex
- Provides soft hold and definition without being crunchy or hard
- The perfect leave-in for protective styles, twists outs, perm rods, bantu knot outs and braids
- Packed with nutrient-rich oils to penetrate deep into all layers to provide long-lasting nourishment and shine
- Root Blossom™ Complex: This unique formula is infused in a time-intensive process with 7 wild harvested flowers - Rose petals, Hibiscus petals, Lavender buds, Wild Pansy leaves and Green Tea Oil to nourish the scalp, stimulate and boost hair growth.
- Hibiscus Flower imparts shine while promoting healthy growth
- Camellia Oil is an ancient Japanese oil with a sweet, herbal aroma. Geishas and Maikos apply a lot, for the distinct Japanese traditional glossy hair look they prefer.
- Sunflower Butter is known to have high levels of Oleic Acid, which is an Omega 9 acid. This Omega 9 acid is known to be one of the essential acids that are needed to be a part of your diet as it can stimulate natural hair growth. This Omega 9 acid is also responsible in preventing brittle hair and also hair loss.
- Shea Butter - is rich in the content of bio-active triterpene esters provide beneficial effects including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory and enhanced UV-B protection.
- Coconut Oil - penetrates the cuticles of the hair. Binds to the natural protein structure of the hair and so reinforces and strengthens the hair fibre.
- Camellia Oil - contains a high level of copper which helps the production of melanin and is responsible for keeping hair color intact.
- Rice Bran Oil - is a rich, nourishing, nutrient-dense carrier oil. It has one of the softest and most velvety feels amongst carrier oils.
Water, liquid silicones, sulphates, artificial fragrances, mineral oils and artificial colours. Not tested on animals
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Contains 0% water, waxes or thickeners so the active ingredients have not been stripped out — allowing the benefits of the raw ingredients to be fully realised.
HOW TO USE:
Sealing: After misting hair with the Floral Hydration Mist and/or oiling hair with the African Citrus Oil, apply a pea-sized amount into your palms and distribute throughout your hair from roots to ends as the final method of the LOC method.
Twirling: Apply as above, then scrunch to create curls, or twirl strands between your fingers to create curls. Allow to air dry.
Twisting, bantu knots and braiding: Apply to damp hair before styling hair - twisting, braiding, cornrowing or twisting to provide a hold.
For a deep conditioning treatment: Apply required amount to clean and damp hair, with a focus on your ends as the most fragile and dry part of the hair. Cover hair with a cap or warm towel. Apply heat if desired. Rinse out.
Not to be used as a sole source of moisture, apply after a liquid application of the Jasmine Hair Mist.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Wax, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens
(Rose Geranium), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosa Multiflora (Rose) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Extract, Tagetes Erecta (Marigold) Flower Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Fragrance*, Citonellol**, Geraniol**
*100% natural essential oil blend including rose geranium and floral extracts
**natural component of essential oil