WHAT HAIR TYPE IS IT FOR?
Afro, curly, and multi-textured hair types
WHAT IS IT?
A Leave-In Tangle Releaser to make detangling so much easier!
Nasties. Vegan friendly. Cruelty free.
THE ANTIDOTE FACTOR:
Imagine if your hair could be HEALTHIER after detangling instead of shedding and breaking! YESSS.HOW TO USE:
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Fragrance/Parfum (Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide
Apply liberally to clean and wet hair.
Distribute evenly throughout entire head of hair from root to tip, keeping hair very wet.
Comb through and proceed to styling with As I Am JBCO Curling Crème or As I Am JBCO Smoothie to avoid flaking
If you are looking for that extra hydration boost, combine with As I Am JBCO Water.