The Hair Lab FAQs
July 29, 2019
The Hair Lab kicks off in 3 days time and we are so very excited and cannot wait to meet everyone. We have compiled a number of the top questions we have received to make it easy for you to get involved.
WHAT SERVICES WILL YOU BE OFFERING
We will be offering the best of products and services. You can expect to get matched with products that are right for YOU, advice on your hair goals from a professional hair coach, scalp analysis from a trichologist, cool braid styles, popping twist outs, hair trims, cuts and more from licensed service providers. Secure your spot here.
WHICH LOCATIONS WILL YOU BE POPPING UP AT?
We will be popping up at the following locations:
- 3rd / 4th August - Russell Square
- 5th / 6th August - Covent Garden (Great Queen Street, opposite Free Mason's Hall)
- 7th / 8th August - Brixton (Opposite the Ritzy Picture House)
- 9th / 10th August - Spitalfields (Lamb Street, opposite Carluccios Restaurant)
WHAT CONDITION SHOULD MY HAIR BE IN?
Please attend your appointment with clean hair.
- If booked for the Healthy Hair MOT or Hair & Scalp Analysis, please ensure that your hair is clean, accessible (i.e. not in braids or weave) so that our service provider can truly see your analyse your hair
- If booked in for Braids or Twists-Ins, please attend your appointment with clean and if possible combed out or blow-dried hair
- If booked in for Curl Refresh or Trims, please come with your hair clean
Our appointments are in 30 minutes slots. Please ensure that you arrive 5-10 mins early for your appointment so that we can get you checked in and ready for a full 30 minute appointment. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE and this will impact the rest of the appointments and we are keen to maintain a brilliant experience for all. If late to an appointment, we will unfortunately have a hard stop (reducing your appointment time) so as not to impact other appointments.
We are not able to offer refunds for late cancellations (less than 48 hours before the appointments) This is due to the fact that we are working with service providers whose services would have been otherwise booked.
In the event that we cancel due to service unavailability, we will offer a refund.
DO I NEED TO HAVE BOOKED A SERVICE TO ATTEND?
No, you don't have to book a service to attend. We will be retailing products from our amazing Antidote Street edit at the pop up. Join our Hair Lab experience, meet the team and have a blast with us.